Skip to main content

*~* VuPak2009 *~* : ) Penguins go to the Zoo ! : ) Smiles ! : )



 

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullah.

 

 
Penguins Go to the Zoo - !!
 
 Go to fullsize image

  A man drives to a gas station and has his tank filled up. The gas
pumper spots two penguins sitting in the back seat of the car.
He asks the driver, "What's up with the penguins in the back seat?"

The man in the car says "I found them. I asked myself what to do with
them, but I haven't had a clue."

The clerk ponders a bit then says,
"You should take them to the zoo."

"Hey, that's a good idea," says the man in the car and drives away.

The next day the man with the car is back at the same gas station.
The clerk sees the penguins are still in the back seat of the car.

"Hey, they're still here! I thought you were going to take them to the
zoo."

"Oh, I did," says the driver, "And we had a Great  time.
 
Today I am
taking them to the Beach! : )
 Go to fullsize image
 




--
"I have looked into your eyes with my eyes. I have put my heart near your heart."

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan 2009" group.
To post to this group, send email to virtual-university-of-pakistan-2009@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to virtual-university-of-pakistan-2009+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/virtual-university-of-pakistan-2009?hl=en.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re: )))))))Vu & Company((((((( : Amazing Art on Human Faces

wao great.  On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Muhammad Ilyas < mmilyaskhan@gmail.com > wrote:     Amazing Art on Human Faces                           -- BEST REGARDS Muhammad Ilyas   . .*) .*) ..*) .*) (. (.` * '...**,''',...LOVE PAKISTAN...... ******************************** -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vu and Company" group. To post to this group, send email to vu-and-company@googlegroups.com . To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-and-company+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/vu-and-company?hl=en . -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vu and Company" group. To post to ...

)))))))Vu & Company((((((( Re: {**STAR~FRIEND**} Cute Pictures

bohtttttttttttttttttttttt cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee hain jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Muhammad Ilyas < mmilyaskhan@gmail.com > wrote:   Cute Pictures               -- BEST REGARDS Muhammad Ilyas   . .*) .*) ..*) .*) (. (.` * '...**,''',...LOVE PAKISTAN...... ******************************** -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "STAR FRIENDS GROUP" group. To post to this group, send email to star-friends-group@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to star-friends-group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/star-friends-group?hl=en_US?hl=en --                     NeVER ...

New privacy settings for Search services and Google Play

      stargthb@gmail.com   ...