Skip to main content

*~* VuPak2009 *~* Nice SmS 2

Nice SmS 2

Its too heard to loose someone who is 99% cute,
98% sweet, 97% loving,
96% talented and 100% friendly,
Thats me,
whats a waste of life if u loose me.

6

Nobody is like u,
nobody cares 4 u,
nobody misses u,
nobody wants to see u good,
nobody is ur best fr,
nobody is happy with u....
dont cry.......my name is nobody

7

I Wrote On The Door Of Heart
"Please Do Not Enter"
Love Came Smiling And Said
" Sorry I Am Illiterate"

8
The Greatest Distance on
Earth Is Not North And South
It Is When I Am Right In Front
Of U And U Do Not Know That
|| I L o v e U ||

9
There was a count of the best
stars in the sky, Suddenly panic broke out
because the sweetest one was missing
please inform the sky where are you.
Liking U is my nature ,
Missing U is my disappointment …..
Fighting with U is my Time pass…
Forgetting U is never in my life time.
In my life I learned how 2 love, 2 smile,
2 B happy, 2 B strong, 2 work hard, 2 B honest,
2 B faithful, 2 forgive.
But I couldn't learn how 2 forget U...
I m going to write on all the bricks
I MISS U
and i wish that one falls on ur head
so that u knows how it hurts
when u miss someone special like u

http://www.fun.shaheenz.com

http://www.shaheenz.com

http://www.wowtouch.net

http://www.easyawan.com

http://www.wowtowow.com

http://wowtowow-touch.blogspot.com/

http://tiptohit.blogspot.com/

http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/Doori_Na_Sahi_Jaye/

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan 2009" group.
To post to this group, send email to virtual-university-of-pakistan-2009@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to virtual-university-of-pakistan-2009+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/virtual-university-of-pakistan-2009?hl=en.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re: )))))))Vu & Company((((((( : Amazing Art on Human Faces

wao great.  On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Muhammad Ilyas < mmilyaskhan@gmail.com > wrote:     Amazing Art on Human Faces                           -- BEST REGARDS Muhammad Ilyas   . .*) .*) ..*) .*) (. (.` * '...**,''',...LOVE PAKISTAN...... ******************************** -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vu and Company" group. To post to this group, send email to vu-and-company@googlegroups.com . To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-and-company+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/vu-and-company?hl=en . -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vu and Company" group. To post to ...

)))))))Vu & Company((((((( Re: {**STAR~FRIEND**} Cute Pictures

bohtttttttttttttttttttttt cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee hain jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Muhammad Ilyas < mmilyaskhan@gmail.com > wrote:   Cute Pictures               -- BEST REGARDS Muhammad Ilyas   . .*) .*) ..*) .*) (. (.` * '...**,''',...LOVE PAKISTAN...... ******************************** -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "STAR FRIENDS GROUP" group. To post to this group, send email to star-friends-group@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to star-friends-group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/star-friends-group?hl=en_US?hl=en --                     NeVER ...

New privacy settings for Search services and Google Play

      stargthb@gmail.com   ...