Skip to main content

*~* VuPak2009 *~* Nice SmS

Nice SmS

Rules of Life

Assume Nothing,
Xpect Little,Do More
,Demand Less,Smile Often,
Dream Big,
Laugh a Lot,
Pray Always,
Cry Once for missing me everyday.

2

The rain makes all things beautiful.
The grass & flowers 2.
If rain makes all things beautiful
why doesn't it rain on you?

3
Why do U think I SMS u ?
Is it because I care ? Or I miss u ?
Or I love u ? Or I need You ? No ! It's b'coz...
I need a person for just time pass
4
Those innocent eyes,
those kissable lips,
a great smile the perfect walk,
smoothest talk,
absolute gorgeous,
thts enough bout me... how r u ?

http://www.fun.shaheenz.com

http://www.shaheenz.com

http://www.wowtouch.net

http://www.easyawan.com

http://www.wowtowow.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RukhSaR

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan 2009" group.
To post to this group, send email to virtual-university-of-pakistan-2009@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to virtual-university-of-pakistan-2009+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/virtual-university-of-pakistan-2009?hl=en.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re: )))))))Vu & Company((((((( : Amazing Art on Human Faces

wao great.  On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Muhammad Ilyas < mmilyaskhan@gmail.com > wrote:     Amazing Art on Human Faces                           -- BEST REGARDS Muhammad Ilyas   . .*) .*) ..*) .*) (. (.` * '...**,''',...LOVE PAKISTAN...... ******************************** -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vu and Company" group. To post to this group, send email to vu-and-company@googlegroups.com . To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-and-company+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/vu-and-company?hl=en . -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vu and Company" group. To post to ...

)))))))Vu & Company((((((( Re: {**STAR~FRIEND**} Cute Pictures

bohtttttttttttttttttttttt cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee hain jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Muhammad Ilyas < mmilyaskhan@gmail.com > wrote:   Cute Pictures               -- BEST REGARDS Muhammad Ilyas   . .*) .*) ..*) .*) (. (.` * '...**,''',...LOVE PAKISTAN...... ******************************** -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "STAR FRIENDS GROUP" group. To post to this group, send email to star-friends-group@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to star-friends-group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/star-friends-group?hl=en_US?hl=en --                     NeVER ...

New privacy settings for Search services and Google Play

      stargthb@gmail.com   ...